You’ve seen nearly everyone else’s top 40, well here’s mine, not in any particular order:
- My wife
2. & 3. James & Lyla:
4. Teaching, mentoring, and coaching in all forms
7. Connecting with people
8. Believing in myself
9. Becoming inspired
10. Inspiring others
14. When things just “happen to” work out
19. The number 19. If you notice, most of the responses to my articles get 19 claps. Sometimes I get a little excited and accidentally leave more though.
20. My parents and siblings
21. My in-laws
23. Web design with visual page builders. Although I would love to learn how to code someday, I don’t currently prioritize it.
25. Snow Caves
27. Bugs, especially Monarch butterflies, which I raise from eggs or caterpillars into butterflies every summer.
28. The music of Hans Zimmer
29. Techno music
30. Almost every movie by Christopher Nolan
32. Ignoring politics
34. Doing the right thing
38. Sleeping 8 hours in a night
39. Panda Express
40. Being alive
Thanks to Jae Hermann, Kamga Tchassa, Michael Shook, ⭐ Ryan Justin, and Shae Jackson for tagging me in this challenge! I’d like to nominate or see the lists of Nupoor Raj, Frank McKinley, Robin Klammer, Glenna Gill, Sam H Arnold, Sinem Günel, Iva Ursano, Erika Sauter, Eric S Burdon, Erika Chaudhary, Hank Eng, Jewel Eliese, Amanda Dzimianski, Michelle Monet, Stefani Vader, Nicole Akers, Jessica Nicasio.
Anyone else who wants to be tagged just let me know in the comments, and I will tag you to make it official. I know how it feels not to get tagged in a challenge, and I would love to be able to include you here as well!